8 Braids of Hair Style Who Have a Beautiful Look
Hair Braid is funny and sexy and becomes a popular trend for celebrities such as Jessica Alba and celebs, too quickly. The braids French classics and braid, there are many styles of braids of hair that look awesome and easy to make.
1. Two Strand Twist. Unlike dreadlocks, two strand twist easier, simpler and more aerodynamic and can be maintained for up to several weeks. The trick to keep this style look dirty and sticky is to remember that the piece is small, longer it will last. In addition, if you use hair products such as cream or ointment, make sure that you do not use the oil slick, the product, as this will make bold and dirty hair look.
2. Box Braids. This type of matting involves the use of hair extensions and is very popular among the African-American community, as well as many other women. It is also one of the most durable hairstyles braids, but it can also take plenty of time to do so. If you don’t have a Hairdresser, find one near you that specializes in the box braids.
3. Braid Short Hair. Provided that you do not like a Pixie cut very short hair, you can do your hair for braid hairstyles are cute. One of the most popular short hair braid weaves is horizontal. He has a style of layering up to your ears, the hair on your head, not the back or on the side. Horizontal braids sexy and fun and perfect if you have Chin-length bob.
4. Classic French Braid. Medium and long hair, French braids are a classic and elegant hairstyles to try. It can be difficult to do at the beginning, but once you get the hang of it, braid you your hair without delay.
5. The Herringbone Braid. Braid is ideal for long locks and styles stylish and beautiful that can be worn for everyday use or special occasions. It is a little more complicated than the France, but the style is easily picked up by most women and can be done in a few minutes once you get the hang of it.
6. Side Braids. Perfect for two means and long hair, side braid a fun way to mix the braided Look. You can even make a braid aside if you have layers, even if it is easier if the layer near the Chin or along the layers in the back.
7. United Kingdom Braids. This style began in the nape of the neck and began much like the style of the France. Start the neck, divided into three parts and start braiding.
8. Heidi Braids. Heidi braids are created when two braids crossing-over in the neck and taken around the head. This fun and flirty and most ideal for the key again.
Bonus 1. Braided rope. The flap is made by dividing the hair into two sections at the nape of the neck, then turn to the second part clockwise (individual); After a few inches of twisted hair, place the hair just above the left and turn in the opposite direction. This may seem complicated, but it is quite easy and is very different from a traditional braid.